2017 Keystone Group Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie Giveaway
Pie Giveaway Entry Form
Please fill out the enrollment form in it's entirety and be sure to read the giveaway rules thoroughly.
2017 Keystone Group Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN A GIVEAWAY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE AN INDIVIDUAL’S CHANCES OF WINNING A GIVEAWAY.
1. Eligibility. Residents of the Chicago, Illinois with a primary residence in the following zip codes only (60613, 60618 & 60657) and age 18 or older are eligible to enter the giveaway.
2. Entry. During the Promotion Period (as defined in Section 3), visit the KeystoneChicago.com/PieGiveaway website. Entry is made by filling out the entry form with a valid email address. Limit: Only one entry may be made per individual per household, whether or not different email addresses, identities, registrations, log-ins, or other methods are used. If multiple entries are determined to be made by the same individual, family or household, that individual, family or household may be declared ineligible. Use of any automated system to enter is not permitted and will result in ineligibility. Participation in the giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Rules.
3. Promotion Period. To be eligible for a giveaway pie, entries for the giveaway can be submitted as soon as you receive you 2017 Keystone Giveaway Post Card and up to and including Sunday November 19, 2017, 5:00pm.
4. Winner. There will be 10 (ten) Sweet Mandy B's Pumpkin Pies Given Away during this Promotion. Keystone Group will pick the winning entries, so long as that entry meets the eligibility requirements and otherwise complies with the Giveaway Rules. All Pies are planned to be delivered on Tuesday and Wednesday, November 21st & 22nd during business hours unless otherwise arranged with a Keystone Group Agent upon winner confirmation.
5. Notification. The winner will be notified via the email address or phone number provided with the entry within twenty-four hours from the entry deadline.
6. Claiming Your Prize. The winner must respond within twenty-four hours of notification for an on-time delivery. The winner must present the Keystone November 2017 Thanksgiving Pie Giveaway postcard (shown above), they received in the mail, upon presentation of the giveaway pumpkin pie.
7. Limitation of Liability and Release. Keystone Group, its affiliates, and associates are not responsible for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, or by any programming, equipment, software, or network associated with or utilized by the giveaway, (b) lost, late, or undelivered entries, (d) computer, communications, or other technical or electronic related malfunctions or failures of any kind; (e) any unauthorized human intervention in any aspect of the entry process or the giveaway; (f) any human or technical error in the administration of the giveaway or the processing of the entries; (g) any injury, damage, or loss to persons or property caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the giveaway or receipt or misuse of any prize. Entrants to the giveaway release Keystone Group, its affiliates, and associates from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action relating to claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages resulting from or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, misdelivery, or acceptance of any prize.
7. Laws. A giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited.
8. Prizes. Prizes are nontransferable. Winner may not substitute the prize for cash. Prizes may be substituted at Keystone Group’s or the sponsor’s sole discretion, for a prize of equal or greater value. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of entrants.
9. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the giveaway constitutes the winner’s consent to use the winner’s name and prize information for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. Disputes. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
11. Entry dispute. In the event of a dispute regarding the ownership of a winning entry, the natural person associated with the email account listed in the entry will be deemed the winner. Decisions made by the Keystone Group are final.
12. Suspension of Giveaway. The giveaway, or any part thereof may be canceled, suspended and/or modified or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Keystone Group's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the giveaway, as determined by Keystone Group in its sole discretion. Keystone Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of a giveaway or to be acting in violation of the Rules of this promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the giveaway may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Keystone Group reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Keystone Group's failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.